This Turkey Meatloaf is part of the My Clean Kitchen – 7 Day Eat Clean Challenge. Click here to learn more.
Breakfast: Turkey Bacon Egg Muffins
Lunch: Nut Butter Apple and Honey Sandwiches with Cheese Sticks and Bananas
Snack: Chipotle Rosemary Roasted Almonds
Dinner: Turkey Meatloaf, Whipped Cauliflower
We love meatloaf at our house. It is such a great family dinner. Real comfort food. This turkey meatloaf recipe is something i have been making for years. It is moist, full of flavor, and extremely satisfying. Even better…it is a great way to sneak vegetables into your kids diets! They won’t even know they are eating them!
Local Ingredient: Local Ground Turkey (purchased from a local farm)
2 lbs Ground Turkey
1 free range Organic Egg
¼ cup Green Pepper, diced very fine
¼ cup Carrots, diced very fine
¼ cup Onion, diced very fine
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons Worchestershire
1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, chopped
1 tablespoon Fresh Sage, chopped
½ teaspoon Sea Salt
½ teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
¼ cup Organic Catsup
2 sliced Whole Wheat Toast, toasted and then cut into fine pieces or crumbs.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with your hands until ingredients are incorporated evenly.
- Scoop mixture into loaf pan. Pat down sides to form an even loaf in the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reached 165 degrees and is no longer pink.
- Remove from the oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
[…] Turkey Meatloaf, Whipped […]